Use the controls above to listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play | RSS
Kevin Jean-Charles is the Founder of Transparency Financial Technology Corp which owns and operates Finslide brand, a personal cashflow technology that services families and individuals.
- What is the #1 priority to your brand? Are you enabling your employees to be successful in that area?
- Support your employees but don’t be a “helicopter boss.” No hovering.
- Don’t count the hours, count the moments and conversations.
- Your life can change after one conversation. Make sure each conversation will have a positive impact on the people around you.
- Make each day a masterpiece.
- To engage an audience, whether it be with technology or conversation, you have to make it relevant to them.
- Helping youth understand personal finance and cash flow means you need to engage them using the user interfaces that help them the best.
- Think before you speak – you don’t have to be an abusive boss.
- Burdene – The bot that remembers where you parked your car.
- Levant Technologies – Voted Oklahoma’s #1 website design and development company.