Kelly Roach is the host of the top rated podcast Unstoppable Success Radio, an International best-selling author, and the CEO of Kelly Roach Coaching.
As a former NFL Cheerleader and Fortune 500 Executive where she was promoted 7 times in 8 years, Kelly brings a powerful combination of proven and profitable business growth strategies coupled with the mindset, wellness and productivity practices required to help entrepreneurs build a profitable business around a life they absolutely love.
- Entrepreneurship is about fulfillment, purpose and impact and earning an income that allows freedom and financial abundance.
- You wont have the persistence and hustle unless it aligns with your purpose.
- Don’t feel bad about working full time and working on the side hustle.
- Most people start and stop several businesses before they land on one.
- Don’t force it just because you want it.
- What do you want life to look like 5-10-15 years from now?
- We are all put on the planet to make an impact and all have talent, dreams. You were given these things for a reason.
- The average person is only productive 3 hours a day. Carve out 1 hour morning, lunch and 1 hour each night.
- Working on the side makes you extremely focused.
- There is a difference between productivity and buziness. Learn better time management.
- Almost no entrepreneurs spend an hour a day in prospecting new clients.
- Being productive is not about getting more done, it’s about being aligned with the outcomes and results you want.
- Write down all the things in your business you spend time on and circle the things that pay money. How many of all the things did you circle? Probably not enough.
- You should only work on generating leads and closing them.
- Automate, delegate, outsource and delete.
- Content is not king. Millions of people are cranking out content and not making money.
- Conversions is king. Start with the call to action.
- If you are making under under $50k, your key actions should be:
- The first primary goal and call to action is to get them onto the email list or community you own.
- The next step is free training. For example, 5 tips on the content then provide deep dive training via email.
- Provide deep dive consultations over the phone. Aim for at least 3 paid clients a week, coaching and speaking.
- Don’t set your pricing based on your competition. Set your pricing based on the impact that you will have on their business and life.
- First get people to pay for your time, then productize your experience.
- Keep it simple.
- Unstoppable Success Radio
- Unstoppable: 9 Principles For Unlimited Success In Business & Life by Kelly Roach
Available on Entrepreneurship Saturday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment