Homeless for a period of two weeks, Karma Senge and his family used to struggle financially. Now he is a successful real estate investor and FOREX trader.
Karma Senge started his first business back in 2000-2001 by investing in real estate and then opened up a few martial art schools. He got out of those two businesses in 2007-2008 and then came back into real estate in 2013. Karma started trading the markets as well in 2011 and in 2013 found a passion in the currency markets. Today he has found his passion in the Forex Market.
- Most people who are members of investment clubs have been members for over a year and done nothing. Instead, you need to take massive action.
- Don’t look for properties to invest in, look for customers who need a home (or need problems solved).
- You can not do everything yourself. Put a team in place to support you.
- Let go of that “control freak” inside of you.
- Forex = foreign exchange; trading countries from different countries.
- 3 types of FOREX analysis:
- Fundamental analysis – Know all about that central bank of that country or region doing (ex: Fed in U.S. or Bank of Japan).
- Sentiment analysis – Belief or feeling of the market. Do people believe what was announced will actually happen?
- Technical analysis – Looking at charts, supply and demand levels and trying to find harmonic patterns.
- Test your trading skills by demo trading with fake money.
- Too many people standing on the sidelines watching but not taking action.
- Don’t let fear stop you. Everyone is scared, the successful push forward anyway.
Available on Entrepreneurship Saturday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment