Justin Constantine is a former Marine and attorney and is now an inspirational speaker and leadership consultant. He survived a gunshot wound to the head while serving in Iraq. He recently completed his first book, My Battlefield, Your Office: Leadership Lessons From the Front Lines.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- The harrowing story of how Justin Constantine took a sniper bullet to the head and how he faced recovery.
- Why your company wants you to be a leader and what you can do about it.
- What the Marines taught Justin about leadership and how that applies to technical professionals.
- How to design the perfect life for yourself and who can help make it a reality.
- How you can avoid being bounced around like a pinball and determine your own path to success.
- My Battlefield, Your Office: Leadership Lessons From the Front Lines by Justin Constantine
Available on Leadership Wednesday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Performance Assessment Cheatsheet
Enter your best email address to send you the cheatsheet that I use to perform self- and employee-assessments on the 9 critical attributes that affect our Personal, Team and Business performance.
Also, I'll keep you in the loop as I develop more content to help build your career, build your products and build your business.