As a kid, JR didn’t have running water and realized his family was struggling. Due to his work ethic and mentors, he’s built and sold 3 businesses and working on his 4th.
JR Rivas is young entrepreneur with a love to inspire people. At just 21 years old JR has already grown and sold 3 businesses. He has now begun his next mission. Inspiring people to stop acting on fear and start acting on the drive that their internal compass is pulling them to. JR is a podcast coach and the host of the Rags to Niches podcast.
- Your future doesn’t have to match your past
- Society can tell you that you’re too young or too old to build a business, don’t listen
- Don’t give yourself excuses for not pursuing your dreams
- When you are inspired to follow your dreams, you inspire others to follow theirs
- Podcasting is a hot commodity right now
- You can get into podcasting for less than $300 and be successful
- “Knowing you’re going to die is the best way to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.” – by Steve Jobs
- Levant Technologies — Building better web-based businesses
- jrivas on Shapchat