Joshua Davidson is an entrepreneur, speaker and startup advisor. He’s been creating companies since he was in high school. In a nutshell, he spends most of his days building products and growing companies. Joshua’s been personally featured on MSNBC, NBC, Fox, Technically, AOL, Mashable, EliteDaily, Huffington Post, CBS and the Examiner.
- Joshua Davidson started ChopDawg at the age of 16.
- ChopDawg works with early startups and large organizations to handle all their tech needs.
- Joshua went door to door to small businesses in summer selling website design.
- At time websites were thought of as accessory, not necessity.
- He was motivated by business & journey, experiences, family/friends.
- When hiring in a startup, use the NBA draft analagy – pick the most talented people who can perform multiple jobs.
- Think long term and be very patient.
- Post a new piece of content every day – podcast, social media, blog posts.
- Use social media marketing and paid advertising to promote.
- Too many people are short term focused but it takes a long time to be successful.
- Never be satisfied with what you’ve achieved.
- Ask how can we make the biggest impact possible by helping the most people?
- Build compound interest on the work you do.
- Dont be a freelancer, be an entrepreneur.
- Hire someone to work on accounts.
- Work on your business not in your business.
- Outsource your weaknesses.
- Transource Media – Audio and video editing.
- Be a guest on Hello Tech Pros.
- Get a free audio book from Audible.