Josh Earl is an email copywriter and the director of marketing for SimpleProgrammer.com. He writes at JoshuaEarl.com, where he shows bloggers and entrepreneurs how to create a steady stream of sales and income using fun-to-write, educational email courses.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode
- How writing is a lot like refactoring code: where to start and how to make incremental improvements.
- The 3 major components to a marketing campaign and how much effort you should devote to each.
- How to get your audience’s permission to spam them with your offers.
- Evergreen email funnel techniques that launches your product to a new audience every day.
- The exact process new entrepreneurs should use to build an audience then build and market their products.
Available on Entrepreneurship Saturday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment