Josh Earl is an email copywriter and the director of marketing for SimpleProgrammer.com. He writes at JoshuaEarl.com, where he shows bloggers and entrepreneurs how to create a steady stream of sales and income using fun-to-write, educational email courses.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode
- How writing is a lot like refactoring code: where to start and how to make incremental improvements.
- The 3 major components to a marketing campaign and how much effort you should devote to each.
- How to get your audience’s permission to spam them with your offers.
- Evergreen email funnel techniques that launches your product to a new audience every day.
- The exact process new entrepreneurs should use to build an audience then build and market their products.