James Studdart is a full stack .NET developer, solutions architect and team leader based in the UK. He has experience in a wide range of markets from tropical fish and domestic services to international freight to the holiday industry, to name a few.
James does a lot of commuting and fills that time with podcasts as much as possible. When he’s not working he keeps and breeds tropical fish. James is on the committee for the British Cichlid Association and is the chairman of North Wales Aquarists Society. When he’s not doing anything fishy he is also an active member of the Shock Team 6 airsoft team at Shock and Awe Airsoft in North Wales.
James also has a young family, twin boys who recently turned one.
James Studdart doesn’t know the meaning of downtime and being unplugged.
- Minio Cloud Storage at minio.io – Written in Go for performance. Supported by a passionate Go developer community.
- If you don’t believe in the product then its hard to be productive.
- Imposter Syndrome sucks.
- If it doesn’t excite you when you’re explaining it, then don’t do it.
- Sometimes the business doesn’t know what they want until they see it. Make the business part of the process with agile.
- Keep pushing forward and stay positive.
- Get your skin in the games and get motivated. Without motivation, productivity is really hard.