James Hopkins is a Co-founder of the Atlas App Store, an early stage Google Play alternative. He studied economics at CU Boulder, and worked at two startups – a health tablet company, and energy retrofit company – before deciding to start his own venture.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- App Search engines can’t find products via their underlying functions.
- Only apps with the largest budget get top results, but what you can do about that.
- Why it’s easy to develop apps, but not to get exposure.
- Why you should be focusing on developing localized apps.
- The basics of app store submission forms.
- Non-SEO tactics for app adoption.
- HTP-216: How to Overcome to Cycle of Meh — Patrick Vlaskovits
- Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable by Nassim Nicholas Taleb