While an airman in the U.S. Air Force, Jake Schilling witnessed both positive and negative leadership styles. Today he brings those lessons learned to the teams he serves, while encouraging others to find their own leadership style.
Jake Schilling is an innovative and forward-thinking leader with a wide array of experience in relationship management, negotiation, strategic planning and project management. He is a United States Air Force veteran and has experience in the energy and engineering industries. He is currently an IT Manager and Senior Strategist at the University of Oklahoma.
- Stand up for your team
- Hire people of good character
- Each leader has their own style, find a mentor who compliments your own
- No Atheists in Foxholes by Patrick McLaughlin
- We Were Soldiers Once.. and Young by Harold G. Moore
- We Were Soldiers (2002)
- Jake Schilling on LinkedIn