Dinesh Kandanchatha is a founder, mentor, speaker and—above all else—entrepreneur. He encourages founders to ask the right questions, navigate challenging decisions, and find those tough answers that are sometimes difficult to face. Dinesh, who has built, bought, sold, led, and/or invested in over 13 companies, knows what it takes to transform a business.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- The difference between the tenacious from the hobbyist.
- Why the binary motivated / unmotivated thinking is the incorrect state of mind.
- How to measure your value by the obstacles you’ve overcome.
- Why the right support group is critical to your continued success.
- How to achieve your big hairy audacious goal by forcing yourself to be authentic.
- Transource Media – Podcast audio editing.
- Be a guest on Hello Tech Pros.
- HelloTechBook.com – Get a free audio book from Audible.