Dennis Green-Lieber is a product/business developer at Founders, a startup studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark and the co-founder of duuoo.io. Dennis is a veteran in the marketing technology space in the agency world and turned into a startup kid as Head of R&D at Falcon.io, where he grew the team from 2 to 50 over 2.5 yr with $23M investment.
- Lego is investor in Founders which builds companies from scratch through experimentation and iteration.
- How do you unlock the employees potential through leadership?
- Are you optimizing your work for the benefit of the company or optimizing for the manager?
- Involve employees at every part of the process
- Duuoo faciliates the process, frequency consistency & committed.
- Sometimes managers don’t know what questions to ask.
- “What have you been proud about in the last month?”
- Whatever you agreed in meetings, hold each other accountable.
- Managers start 1:1
- Put it on the calendar.
- Never cancel or move it, plan around it.
- The goal of the first few meetings is to build rapport and get to know each other.
- Pick a question that is uncomfortable to ask.
- Be open and honest and vulnerable.
- Minio.io – Cloud Storage Server
- Transource Media – Podcast and media editing
- Burdene – The bot that remembers where you parked your car.