Cassidy Lackey started a mobile software company in 1997 focused on PalmPilot and grew it to become a leading software company in the Treo / BlackBerry days. He eventually sold that company and decided to focus on lifestyle internet businesses. This gives Cassidy the flexibility to spend time on the things that really matter.
- Burdene – Bot that remembers the things you forget and reminds you via text messages.
- Understand the business side more than the dev side.
- Use someone else’s code or products and figure out how to license them.
- Lifestyle business is about prioritizing free time over profit or prestige.
- The key to passive income is building an audience.
- Instead of creating products and marketing them, build an audience in a niche market and find out what their needs are.
- Start small and grow over time.
- If you don’t want a boss, don’t find investors, find customers.
- Lake Hub
- Grasshopper Voicemail
- Cassidy Lackey on LinkedIn