Brad Thomas is using his experience in the technology services industry to build a new business in the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) subcontracting and service space. He believes that every industry can benefit from a higher level of customer experience than traditionally provided and aims to provide that first-class level of service to consumers in need of air conditioning, plumbing and mechanical work.
Brad Thomas has over 20 years experience leading technical teams at United Advertising, Professional Technologies International, Webcasts.com, iBEAM Broadcasting, Williams Communications, Perimeter Technology Center, TierPoint and Bob Moore Auto Group. He is currently the President and CEO of Fortis Capital LLC.
- Use your IT skills to provide higher level of service in underserved markets
- Customers demand a first-class experience more than ever before
- Good business processes and technology can be applied to automate and elevate the service
- Entrepreneurship can be an addiction
- Make the ideas real – execute!
- Don’t wait until you’re “ready”, you’ll never be ready
- Have faith and commit
- Understand your audience and the cost to deliver your service
- When you start a business you’re trying to buy time
- Brad Thomas on LinkedIn
- brad [at] fortiscapllc.com
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment