Use the controls above to listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play | RSS
This is episode 4 in the series: The Five Dysfunctions of a Software Development Team, modeled after the book by Patrick Lencioni. Access the full series at hellotechpros.com/team.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- An overview of Patrick Lencioni’s fourth dysfunction of a team: avoidance of accountability.
- The excuses developers use to avoid leadership.
- The 3 real issues that being a leadership introduces into our lives.
- Seven easy ways to start being a leader without being a manager.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Software Team
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni (audio book)
- 9 Critical Attributes for Assessing Personal Performance
- Career Hyperdrive Course
- Start Your First Business Course