Anthony M. Verna III, is the managing partner at Verna Law, P.C. Anthony has his Bachelor’s degree in computer science from Case Western Reserve and his J.D. from Rutgers Law School. Not only practicing at his own firm, Anthony has lead multiple continuing education classes and professional development seminars including “Practicing Before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board” at Lawline.com.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- What could happen if you don’t read the End User Licence Agreements.
- The first step every entrepreneur should take to protect their intellectual property.
- Who owns the content when two or more parties collaborate.
- The tricky boundaries when authoring software using open source contributions.
- When Creative Commons is appropriate for your work and when to choose a different license.
Available on Entrepreneurship Saturday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment