Anthony Delgado has been an explorer of the digital space for over a decade. From transforming start-ups into multi-million dollar organizations, to helping nonprofits develop digital solutions to real world problems, Anthony’s passion is using software to help change the way people interact with the world around them. Anthony is a full stack developer and technology hero at websignia, a digital strategy and innovation agency. websignia has worked with a wide variety of different companies including sports, media, entertainment, healthcare, government agencies and non-profits.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- What a hackathon is and how it can help launch your career or product.
- How to get superpowers using the Twilio API.
- The 3 consecutive winning hackathon entries that Anthony’s team delivered.
- 5 ways to dominate your next hackathon.
- HTP-203 Hacking Technology For Fun and Profit, But Mostly Fun
- Start Your First Business – free email and audio course.