Amar Vyas is a husband, Co-founder of Kamakshi Media, and sometimes a writer. A self-described nomad, Amar has lived in fifteen cities over the past twenty years, including two years spent at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign and the Indian Institute of Management, (A) Ahmedabad for his MBA. In his spare time, Amar likes exploring offbeat places, learning Gujarati from his wife, and spending time with his dog, Buddy. Amar and his family lives in Bangalore, India.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Why entrepreneurs need to be as smart as possible with their seed funding.
- The 3 questions Amar asked when starting his media business.
- Why WhatsApp may be the biggest missing piece to your marketing and content distribution channels.
- The magic “Tardis” podcast boxes that may soon be all over India.
- How bots will transform the delivery of audio content.